For yesterday’s me, on becoming a fierce “Lady Tiger”
I am starting this blog as a 31 year old, first generation Latina.
A little about my journey so far:
- Immigrant parents from El Salvador.
- Born in Miami.
- Grew up in North Carolina.
- Studied abroad in Spain for a summer.
- Majored in Graphic Design at NC A&T.
- Worked corporate as a Marketing Specialist for 6 years.
- Started my freelance design career in 2019.
- Divorced during the COVID pandemic.
- Had my first solo art show in 2021.
These are the things that are important to me, and what this blog is about.
1. Wellness. Health is the greatest wealth.
- Self care
- Women’s health
2. Self-improvement. Always be learning.
- Books & podcasts
- Building confidence
- Overcoming social anxiety, impostor syndrome
- Managing money
- Doing more with less
3. Work freedom
- Purpose & passion
- Getting paid
- Being a brand
4. Travel. Moments & experiences > things.
- Trip planning & recaps
5. Beauty Everyday.
- As an artist, I enjoy finding beauty everyday. I am almost always taking a picture of something that catches my eye. I aim to experience a life full of joy.
- Documenting moments of everyday joy/beauty